Technical Product Manager
- Thriving SaaS innovator
- Flat company structure and collaborative atmosphere
- Help to define product strategy and direction
Join a leading US-based SaaS provider, in its state-of-the-art Dublin City Centre hub. This one-time opportunity is for a Technical Product Manager with a good Engineering background. You will become a key new strategic team member in this fast-growing organisation, helping to take its SaaS architecture into the future.
As Technical Product Manager, your varied role will include collaborating with a broad range of users and stakeholders to define and document requirements, define and drive the product roadmap and determine the requirements for each release.
As Technical Product Manager, you will have an integral role and make key contributions to the direction and strategy of the software product. The team here is tech-focused and dedicated but also fosters a relaxed environment where people can have fun. The company structure is flat, and though people come from different background they collaborate closely to achieve a common goal.
- Liaise with customers, developer, operations, and other stakeholders to understand requirements
- Create detailed documentation of requirements
- Transform requirements into detailed feature specifications
- Define product roadmap
- Participate in customer facing situations
- Attend user conferences as product expert
Skills / Experience:
- Product Manager with Engineering Background
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 75,000 – 100,000 DOE
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com