Systems Engineer – Middleware
- Award-winning SaaS applications
- Irish company with international success
- Big Data, Agile environment
One of Dublin City’s best IT companies, this award-winning SaaS provider has marked itself out as a desirable employer because of its growing market presence, state-of-the-art applications and culture of internal promotion.
The company is investing in the growth of its IT function with this Systems Engineer role. You will join an already established team of Systems Engineers within the DevOps function. The core purpose of the role is to facilitate the deployment, maintenance and performance tuning of the company’s bespoke application.
With no two days the same, the Systems Engineer opportunity finds you maintaining the Centos virtual machine estate, deploying new servers, managing systems in CHEF, configuring and supporting the middleware platform.
- Configure and manage systems
- Install and configure the middleware platform
- Monitor application performance
- Troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with a team of System Engineers
- Act as Middleware subject matter expert internally
- Maintain documentation relating to new and current systems
Skills / Experience:
- Installing, configuring, maintain application e.g. Redis, RabbitMQ, Memcache, Apache NIFI
- Scripting experience using Unix shell, Python or PowerShell
- CHEF experience
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com