Technical Support Technician
- Dublin City Centre location
- Indigenous Irish company
- Well-established environment
- 1 Year fixed term contract with view to permanency
Opportunity calls within a high-profile Dublin City Centre organisation – this opening is for a Technical Support Technician to act as front-line point of contact for technical and application user support.
Within an indigenous Irish company that’s established, secure and well-regarded, you will take on a varied role including user account management, backup and recovery actions, hardware maintenance and incident management.
As Technical Support with experience in ticketing using systems such as Request Tracker and JIRA, and good knowledge of networks, you will carry out administration of Windows & Linux systems and networking tasks in a busy tech-rich environment.
- Report to Head of Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Provide support to all users
- Act as central point of contact for user problems
- Perform user account management
- Manage backup and recovery actions
- Maintain PC and laptop hardware
- Perform Linux and Windows administration
Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years in Technical Support role
- Scripting experience
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Request Tracker or JIRA
- Understanding of network topologies, protocols and services – DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP, DHCP
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org