Start Up – Development Lead .NET
- Technology Start Up
- Cutting edge technologies in an expanding and dynamic company
- Highly collaborative, Agile environment
This exceptional company is searching for a motivated, talented and driven Lead Developer to join their growing software team. This is an opportunity for a .NET developer to join an exciting company who are passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and truly enjoy what they do. This start-up software house creates a platform targeting Accounting and Financial Organisations in UK/Ireland and provides Software-as-a-Service.
This opportunity will allow you to join a small and tight-knit team while also involving you plenty of green-field development opportunities.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will:
- Design and develop the main platform and numerous pilot projects
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Liaise closely with the Technical Director as well as off-shore development teams.
- Leading new development project(s).
Experience as a Lead .NET Developer:
- 7+ years of experience in Full Stack .net development
- Solid C# with web and windows services experience
- Strong understanding of relational databases, MS SQL Server
- Minimum 1+ year experience as a Lead Developer
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 60,000 – 65,000 p/a
Location: Dublin City Centre
For more information, please contract Emily Lo on +353 1 649 8507 | email@example.com or visit http://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/ for other .NET or Microsoft opportunities.
I specialize in recruiting for .NET Developers and Microsoft Technologies; if you wish to discuss this or other .NET or Microsoft opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org