- Cloud-based SaaS Product company
- Major Irish owned FinTech organisation
- Modern cloud based technology stack – Java 8, Spring, Angular, AWS
This Irish-owned organisation’s SaaS product has made it into a recognised world leader in the FinTech space with major clients and exciting times ahead.
The team is now expanding with a Software Development Manager opportunity due to its ongoing success. The company’s Cloud-based solutions incorporate a modern, varied tech stack including Java, Angular and AWS.
As Software Development Manager, your role will be to drive a skilled, focused product development team. You will lead by example on a variety of projects, with scope to bring ideas and deliver innovative software solutions. With direct access to the Director of Engineering, you will be able to make an impact by managing and developing the team going forward. There is also the opportunity to remain hands on in the technical sense if this is something you wish to continue with but this is not mandatory.
- Lead the team to produce performative, robust software
- Manage team work flow and communications
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Implement continuous improvement changes to processes and practices
- Develop software across all layers of development stack and AWS infrastructure
Skills / Experience:
- Team management experience
- Strong technical background – Java preferred
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 80,000 – 85,000 +
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com