- Great offices in a central location
- Help define technology roadmap
- Some of the best benefits in the market – Unlimited annual leave, remote working options etc.
This is the kind of opportunity for a Python Software Developer that doesn’t come along often. That is because it takes place in a leading tech company, with modern new offices in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Creative, vibrant and fast-paced, this company is growing quickly. As Senior Software Developer you will be very important as this growth continues, heling to further design and develop the company’s internal platform.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong experience as a Software Developer with Python, and a knowledge of Python-related technologies like Celery and Boto.
- Create high quality code to company guidelines and best practice
- Contribute to system design
- Take part in code reviews
- Define and execute unit and system tests to assist the QA team
- Help define metrics for continuous improvement
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience with Python Development
- Knowledge of Python technologies – Celery / Boto etc.
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 – 65,000 DOE
- Flexible options
- Family health
- Commuter tickets
- Uncapped Annual Leave
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Contract and Permanent Microsoft .NET Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Microsoft .NET development opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org