Senior Project Manager
- Portfolio Management
- Autonomous and Strategic Role
- IFSC Based
This Senior Project Manager is a newly created opportunity with a company who wishes to structure the delivery of a portfolio of projects and will ideally suit someone who enjoys managing a range of projects and using their strategic input to define the road map and selection of projects. In this Project Manager role, you will collaborate between IT and Strategy to assist in formulating the project roadmap, project initiatives, define the scope and deliver them.
The role will involve project managing a broad range of IT and Change projects and you will be the key Project Manager with the scope to project manage vendors and internal project resources.
You will define the project roadmap and collaborate with others to identifying improvements in way the organisation functions. The key directive is to use technology to enable this organisation into the future. The company currently has a team of 1000 people across 5 locations and wants to continue to be a leader in its field. It is looking for technology to enable this and for this IT Project Manager to be key in the initiative.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders from IT, Strategy to initiate IT Projects
- Cooperate with Strategy to suggest ways where IT can enable the business
- Project Manage the delivery of projects predominately through vendors
- Manage project costs and risks
- 5 + years’ experience in Project Management
- Understanding of Software Application Projects
- Experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Legal or Professional Services
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 80,000 – 90,000 + bonus + pension + health insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org