Senior Project Manager D15
- Day Rate Contract
- Financial Services Focus
- Business Change Focus
This Senior Project Manager role is based in Dublin City Centre and involves collaborating on projects which are wealth management orientated. You will join a Business Change function and provide strategic direction to the team and the organisation on Project Management best practice.
You will join a team of Project Managers and Business Analyst and using existing project structures you will contribute on the delivery of a range of projects including product enhancements, distribution projects and regulatory enhancements.
This Senior Project Manager is suited for a career minded Project Manager who enjoys financial services and is looking for a growing International Investment House where they can speed their career development.
- Project Manage from inception to closure
- Manage project budgets
- Identify and manage any project risks
- Chair and lead project meetings
- Gain consensus on project scope and project plans
- Improve company project methodology
- Provide Senior Management with project reports
- Manage project scope and project changes
- 4+ years Project Management
- Knowledge of Wealth Management or Investment Management, Life and Pensions, or Funds
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 475 – 525 per day
For more information, contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com