- Multinational software firm with West Dublin location
- Excellent range of benefits
- Great progression opportunity
This globally successful software organisation helps clients in over 100 countries manage their software portfolio with its own proprietary software platform. Now it has an amazing opportunity for a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join the its growing operation.
The ideal candidate for the .NET Full Stack Developer position has previous experience in a similar role with strong front end skills using AngularJS. Your focus will be on developing, building and growing the company’s unique high-performance, Enterprise-class software platform. You’ll create and test new product features, contribute to architecture and collaborate with great people.
Using new tech and cutting-edge cloud based applications, the .NET Full Stack Developer role is an excellent opportunity for progression and growth.
- Design, implement and test features for web and cloud applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product owners, scrum master and other developers in an Agile environment
- Ensure performance and scalability of applications
- Make contributions to the architecture of new features and modules
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior designers
Skills / Experience:
- Strong Full Stack Developer experience with .NET technologies
- Front end skills with AngularJS preferred
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 – 70,000
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Contract and Permanent Microsoft .NET Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Microsoft .NET development opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com