Senior Business Analyst Contract
- City Centre Location Near St Stephens Green
- Daily Rate Business Analyst Contract – 6 Months Initially with Scope to go Long Term
- Senior Business Analyst Contract for a new High Priority Reinsurance Project
This daily rate senior business analyst contract is with a city centre organisation with business lines around life assurance and investment.
In this business analyst position you will collaborate with a team of senior business analysts, evaluating the feasibility of the implementation of an innovative reinsurance system. This reinsurance system implementation is currently in the initial stages and as a senior business analyst you will play an integral role in its implementation.
You will collaborate closely with the vendor and manage vendor requirements –you will then be involved in the implementation of the new application. This would suit a strong business analyst who is comfortable working autonomously but who also enjoys having the support of a close knit team. You will collaborate with two business analysts and a programme manager. This would suit a business analyst who ideally has a financial services background and it would be beneficial if you had exposure to fund accounting.
- Senior Business Analyst Daily Rate Contract
- New Reinsurance Implementation
- Collaborate Closely with Vendors to Gather Requirements
- Senior Business Analyst (4 +Years)
- FS Experience – Exposure to Finance or Fund Accounting is Advantageous but not Necessary
Salary / Remuneration: €400 – €470 daily rate (Daily Rate Contract in Dublin City Centre – Initially 6 Months but Scope to go Long Term)
For more information contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 (01) 649 8509 I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me. For my email address or to view other business analyst openings I have please visit the Archer website
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org