Senior BI Developer
Senior Business Intelligence Developer opportunity with a global organization expanding their specialist business intelligence team focused on building enterprise scale data warehouse and BI solutions. The company are investing heavily in BI and analytics, reengineering legacy systems and building new systems.
As a Senior BI Developer you will design and develop ETL, data warehouse and front end business intelligence solutions from end to end. It is a technically challenging role which will enable you to further develop your stakeholder management, requirements gathering and systems analysis skills. The tech stack includes SQL Server, Teradata and Microstrategy.
The company is investing heavily in building their analytics capability and is focused on putting together a strong team of BI developers. They are a well-established, global organization with a big presence in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have extensive front and back end BI development experience, a solid understanding of data warehouse and dashboard design and strong business facing skills
Role / opportunity:
• Senior BI Developer
• Teradata, SQL Server, Microstrategy
• Big pipeline of challenging BI development projects
• Design and develop ETL, data warehouse and dashboards
• Join a specialist business intelligence team in a global organisation
• Engage with key business stakeholders and understand their requirements
Skills / experience:
• Proven background (5+ years) in ETL, data warehouse and BI development
• Strong SQL (any RDBMS) and data visualization skills
• Teradata, Microstrategy and SQL Server an advantage
• Euro 55,000 – 65,000 DOE
Strong Benefits Package
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in data science and business intelligence development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com