Senior Automation Engineer – New Team Dublin
Lead the automation testing function as part of an early innovator in social recognition, whose proprietary SaaS platform has been the cornerstone of its global expansion. This opportunity is for a Senior Automation Engineer to design and deliver automation frameworks as part of a smart, tech-savvy QA team.
As a Senior Automation Engineer with strong experience designing and delivering test automation frameworks, you’ll have the opportunity to become part of an Irish-owned success story. The company is embarking on a new platform build to expand its product’s capabilities.
As part of that exciting new venture, you will take on responsibility for automation across a range of projects. The company is eager to meet a Senior Automation Engineer who can take initiative and contribute their ideas – this is a great time to join the organisation, progressing in your own career as the company continues on its rapid growth trajectory.
- Join a newly established Automation team, working on multiple greenfield projects
- Develop testing strategy and test cases
- Develop automation testing framework
- Enhance test framework with new tools
- Review functional automation test coverage
- Liaise closely with other QAs and development team
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments
- Participate in release regression activities
- 5+ years Automation experience
- Hands-on active Java and Spring
- Experience designing (not just supporting) test automation frameworks
- Design and delivery of the automated frameworks
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 60,000 – 75,000 + 7% Bonus
Healthcare, Pension, Bonus, Rewards & recognition
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org