Reporting Analyst – Data Visualisation
Opportunity for a Reporting Analyst, Data Analyst, BI Analyst or Data Visualisation specialist to take on a newly created role focused on Data Visualisation and Report Automation. You will join a small, specialist business intelligence team in this company’s South Dublin head office.
This will suit someone with a flair for data visualization and good requirements gathering and systems analysis skills. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and analytics team to gain an understanding of reporting requirements, analyse existing reporting systems, and design and build automated reporting systems and dashboards.
Really nice environment with good atmosphere, and a big focus on offering learning and opportunities for career progression.
Role / opportunity:
- Reporting Analyst/Data Visualisation Specialist
- Permanent Role
- South Dublin
- Newly created role within an established BI team
- Creative environment where you will be encouraged to innovate
- Data Visualisation, Requirements Gathering, Systems Analysis, Automation
- Gain exposure to Microstrategy and SQL Server
Skills / experience:
- 1 – 3+ years commercial experience in Business Intelligence development
- Report automation and data visualization skills
- Experience with Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire or similar tool
- Euro 40,000 – 50,000 DOE
- Good benefits
- South Dublin
Contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on +353 1 649 8510 or email@example.com
I specialize in Database and Business Intelligence recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org