Recruitment Consultant – Full Training Provided
- Excellent earning potential – Uncapped Commission
- Structured Full Recruitment Lifecycle Training Programme
- Complete autonomy in your role
At Archer Recruitment, we are committed to helping Dublin IT companies grow and recruit the best. We are also looking to recruit the best, with new opportunities to join our growing operation as a Recruitment Consultant.
If you want to learn new skills fast, are a natural communicator and team player, and see challenges as opportunities, joining Archer’s growing team of Recruitment Consultants could represent an exciting new career path for you.
Previous sales, marketing or account management is an advantage, but our comprehensive ongoing training programme will give you the tools you need to accomplish more and advance along our structured career path.
Each member of our team focuses on a specific segment of the IT sector, so as Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to grow your own knowledge and master your space. With a high level of autonomy to manage your own desk, key to the Recruitment Consultant role is to build relationships with new and existing clients and candidates. Along the way, you will be supported by our training, collaborative environment and excellent team.
- Develop new business, get roles on, source and place candidates
- Grow your market knowledge within your own IT specialisation
- Manage client accounts
- Create advertising that attracts top candidates
- Source talent multiple ways including our established database
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong communication skills, team player, driven and enthusiastic.
- Previous sales, account management or marketing experience an advantage but not essential.
- 24-30K Basic Salary DOE
- OTE of 35-40K (first year), OTE of 55-80K (second year), plus 22 days leave
- Uncapped commission structure
- Permanent opportunity
- Dublin City Centre
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com