QA Engineer – Mix of manual and automation, Finance industry
Join an established testing function in the heart of Dublin city as they are set to embark on a number of internal transformation projects. As this organisations leads the way forward in their industry they are constantly seeking new ways to improve their processes and automation applications.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest tools and technologies testing in microservices enviroment. This role will allow you to utilise a combination of your skills in both manual and automation testing working on both fronty and back end applications including API’s.
This company not only offers you the opportuntiy to extend your technical skillset in an open cultured enviroment but also progress your career through multiple avenvues in which YOU DECIDE – Test Lead, Scrum Master or PM are just some of the career progression options to chose from.
- Working on an established test/dev team carrying out both manual and automation testing
- You will be responsible for carring out high level front and back end testing including API’s in a microservices enviroment.
- This is a technical focused role requiring an individual with excellent manual and testing skills
- 3+ years automation experince
- Technical skillset: Strong Java, Selenium, Linux, MS SQL, API experince
- Finance/ payment industry experience
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: €50,000 – €60,000
Benefits: Bonus up to 25%, Shares, Pension, Healthcare and more.
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org