Project Manager Software Company
- Core Project and Client Projects
- Successful Irish Software Company
- Client base is relaxed to collaborate with
This Project Manager role is with an Irish Software Product Company who are the global leader in their field. Based in their South Dublin office, you will join as a Project Manager with the opportunity for the role to develop into a more Senior Project Manager role. The company is growing quickly and is planning to develop more robust project structures and to create more division of responsibility in the delivery of projects. The company has a successful software product with an exciting real time BI solution attached to it. The company is well established with a strong install base.
In this Project Manager role, you will Project Manager the delivery of software implementation solutions to clients predominately in Ireland and the UK. The projects are of an Enterprise Level scale and typically take 1 year to implement. The projects are delivered from Dublin and there is no need for any significant travel.
The company is seeking a Project Manager who enjoys collaborating on IT applications in large scale environments.
- Engage with client stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product, Software Development, QA and Sales Teams
- Formulate project plans and monitor progress
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Improve Project Structures
- 3 + years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Software Company, Consulting, Software Integration Experience
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 60,000 – 70,000 + bonus + health insurance + pension
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Project Management opportunities see: http://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com