Project Administrator Dublin 15 Health Sector
- Health Sector – Rewarding Industry
- Opportunity to support senior management
- Varied and challenging role
This PMO / Project Co-Ordinator / Project Administrator is with an organisation delivering projects to the public health sector in Ireland. You will join their PMO and support a large programme that aims to improve the lives of children and young people. You will join an established PMO and engage the Head of PMO and a team of five Programme Managers. This will give you the opportunity expand on your knowledge and experience of Project and Programme Management. You will primarily support the Head of PMO through creating reports, presentations, dashboards, analytical graphics, communications and other documentation, and will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of Project Support activities within the PMO environment. This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to expand on your experience within a PMO, and are passionate about the Health Sector and Not for Profit world.
- Create reports, presentations, and documentation
- Be the right hand of the Head of PMO
- Support a team of Programme Managers
- Engage in document management for the PMO
- Support a large programme within an NGO / Not for Profit
- 1 year + PMO or Project Administration experience
Salary/Remuneration: €30,000 – €40,000
Location: Dublin 15
For more information contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV.
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org