Programme Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Centrally Located
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Renowned Global Organisation
Our client is an internationally renowned Organisation who currently have the requirement for an experienced programme manager. The company are known for excellent benefits package and training structure. As an added bonus, the company is centrally located in Dublin City centre, accessible by all major transports links.
Working as part of a cross functional team, the Programme manager will work alongside the head of service delivery, taking responsibility for both integration and transformation projects. The projects are carried out in both waterfall and Agile environments, keeping each project fresh and exciting. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of IT infrastructure, the full SDLC and business process mapping.
As Programme Manager You Will:
- Define Programme Roles & Responsibilities of Programme Team
- Define project plans
- Define and manage Programme Governance
- Capture and drive programme risks
- Lead business engagement and management of communications with all stakeholders
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the Programmes/Projects are identified or issues arise
- Application and adherence to PMO processes, standards and policies
- Working closely with Senior Management and programme/project leads on standard practices for Financial Management and Benefits Realisation for all programmes/projects across the business
- Programme Management/BA experience
- Exposure to Business Requirements/Data
- Project management accreditation a plus
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Brendan Mullins confidentially on +353 1 649 8518 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com