- IT Business Transformation
- Dublin City Location
- Investment Banking Sector
This Programme Manager opportunity is with a highly regarded international investment bank. The organisation is in the process of reengineering its business processes and is looking for technology to play a key role in its business transformation.
In this Programme Manager role, you will use your understanding of application development and workflow improvement to drive Project Managers to deliver multiple streams. The Programme will involve some local software development, off-shore development teams and some specialist software vendors.
In this Programme Manager role, will be involved in managing various different stakeholders across several different operational business units and the programme will have an impact across multiple countries in Europe.
This Programme Manager will suit someone who thrives in complex software programmes and has enjoyed their experience in financial services. This is a multi-million euro programme aimed at transforming the efficiency of the organisation.
- Programme Manage a range of software projects
- Be comfortable to operate at a programme level and a project level
- Lead technology led process improvements
- Collaborate with technical architects, development leads and vendors
- Use agile methodologies where appropriate
- 10 + years’ experience in Project Management / Programme Manager
- Application Development background
- Investment Banking Experience (Funds, TA, Treasury etc.)
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 100,000 – 110,000 + bonus + health insurance + pension
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com