- C-suite, Senior level role
- Leading software company
- Major Telecoms clients – lead large client account
Are you ready to play a leading role in one of Dublin City Centre’s most successful software organisations? This Programme Manager is ideal for someone with 10 years’ experience of Project or Programme Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on more responsibility by focusing your efforts on one of the company’s biggest and most important client accounts. The company has built its reputation on creating unique, high quality software solutions for major international clients in the Telecoms industry.
As Programme Manager, you’ll take on a Senior level role that is key to the ongoing success of the organisation. You will manage the client relationship, take care of programme management for all projects on this account. You will manage communications between stakeholders, both internal and external at C-Suite level.
- Manage large client account in Telecoms industry
- Manage communications between client and organisation
- Liaise with Senior level stakeholders
- Lead all projects related to the client account
Skills / Experience:
- 10 years Project / Programme Management experience
- Technical background e.g. Computing
- Very strong Client-facing skills
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 90,000 – 100,000
For more information, contact Louise Lamb confidentially on +353 1 649 8502 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting Project Management professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com