Principal Systems Administrator
- Fantastic Dublin 2 location
- International software solutions provider
- Strong project pipeline
Realise your ambition with a career opportunity that can’t be missed – this role for a Principal Systems Administrator takes place within a global leader and market innovator, that provides asset management solutions to big-name clients around the world.
Based in Dublin 2 near great transport links and the hustle and bustle of Dublin City Centre, the company has a strong project pipeline for the future. The Principal Systems Administrator opportunity is a key new addition to the team, a skilled collective comprised of smart developers, administrators and IT professionals.
The company’s computing environment is the beating heart of its success, powering hardware, networks, web farms, operating systems and applications. As Principal Systems Administrator, you will be up-close with all systems and environments, maintaining, supporting and growing them in line with the company’s goals.
- Take charge of administering and maintaining core systems
- Ensure 24/7 high availability of systems
- Build, install and manage staging and development server environments
- Maintain technical documentation
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Introduce new initiatives and IT procurement
- Ensure proper disaster recovery planning and testing
Skills / Experience:
- IT related certificate/diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in a similar Systems Administrator role
- Confident manner with excellent Technical and Operational capabilities
Salary / Remuneration:
Up to EUR 60,000
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineer, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com