Title: .Net Team Lead
- Irish Market Leader
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Agile Environment
Irish owned organisation who have gained a global presence in the IOT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine) space. In this .Net Team Lead role you will join and oversee a team of highly skilled engineers while programming with the latest technologies such as .Net Core.
As a .Net Team Lead in this organisation you will take a lead role as an advocate for excellence and product optimisation. You will have a results-driven approach along with a passion for technology. You will have technical ownership to design and develop while being an integral part of the company’s evolution.
• Design and develop market leading products
• Implement solutions for large global enterprises
• Mentor and lead talented developers
• Have an ongoing variety of projects
- Min 1 year Team Lead experience
- 7+ years’ experience with C# .Net, ASP.Net Webforms & ASP.Net MVC5
- Client side working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS
- Good knowledge of Azure components
- Familiarity with .Net Core would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of architecture based on Microservices
Salary / Remuneration: 60,000 – 70,000
For more information contact Robyn de Brún confidentially on +353 1 649 8515 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for .Net Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other
.Net Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net Development opportunities see: http://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com