- Dublin City Centre location
- Newly formed team
- Well-renowned brand name
A unique opportunity to join a newly formed team within a successful organisation, this is for a Java Developer with 2-3 years of Full Stack experience.
If you’d like the chance to tackle new projects while still enjoying the backing and security of an established organisation, then this Mid-Level Java Developer role could be for you.
The Java Developer position takes place within a leading financial organisation that’s built up a strong brand presence over the years and now boasts a renowned name. With this comes other attractive features like a great location in Dublin City Centre and good benefits.
The focus of your role will be on writing high-quality code using Full Stack Java technologies such as Angular to deliver on business and technical requirements on a variety of business initiatives.
- Design and develop software modules using Java technologies
- Resolve time sensitive technical issues with a short turnaround time
- Advise and direct the Technical Support Group
- Ensure standard design and coding practices are adhered to
- Create and implement business and technical solutions
- Follow the company’s established SDLC and development patterns
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years previous experience in a Full Stack Java Developer role
- Knowledge of Angular an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 – 60,000
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org