Lead Developer – ASP.NET MVC Azure Project
- Excellent location in Dublin City Center
- Next-generation back office development project
- Market-leading tech organisation
A world-class technology-driven organisation with an international presence, this company has an opening for a Lead Developer with experience in ASP.NET MVC to come and share in its success.
The core focus of the Lead Developer role will be to lead the back office team. This team is creating the next generation of their core back office systems and need strong leadership to drive project success. As Lead Developer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of key strategic decisions, have authority on day-to-day decision making within the Agile team.
You’ll report directly to the CTO. The CTO’s hands-on approach means you’ll be able to bounce ideas and share knowledge. The Lead Developer role also comes with excellent benefits and is based in an excellent Dublin City Center location.
- Design, develop and deliver the next generation internal back-office application
- Define computing and technical requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts
- Lead the development team
- Utilise new technologies including C# ASP.NET MVC
- Ensure development and test activities meet company best practice
- Define the application development platform roadmap
Skills / Experience:
- Strong previous experience in Team Lead role
- Knowledge of Microsoft C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC skills
Salary / Remuneration:
- EUR 75,000 DOE
For more information, contact Emily Lo confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for .Net Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other .Net Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com