- Excellent Dublin City centre location
- Good contract extension prospects
- Modern Java, Spring, Microservices technology stack
Great location, modern tech and good extension prospects – as Java Architect, contracting into one of Dublin City’s leading software, technology and consulting firms, you will architect and develop solutions using state-of-the-art Java technologies.
An initial 6-month contract, the Java Architect role involves designing and leading the implementation of cutting edge and highly performative applications, features and solutions. As Java Architect, you will participate in a variety of development initiatives, with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects.
Utilising a Java and Spring-based stack, the Java Architect will join the established, dedicated development team, liaising with a cross-section of professional across the business to assist with client implementation of projects. As Java Architect, you will also gain exposure to Microservices technologies.
- Architect and design high-performing and secure solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and their application to the business
- Implement solutions and drive technical direction
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Assist with requirements analysis, technical requirements and QA
Skills / Experience:
- Previous Java Architect experience
- Experience working within financial services environment preferred
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 500 – 550 daily rate
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or click below to apply.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org