- Dublin City Centre based innovation lab
- Good tech stack – Java, Spring, AI, Data
- Strong extension prospects
Build Java Spring-based applications as part of an exciting innovation project portfolio. As Java Developer, you will be base in a newly created Innovation Lab in Dublin 2, the focal point of the city’s tech hub. As part of a best-in-class team, you will utilise a totally modern tech stack to design and develop software in an Agile environment.
A 12-month daily rate contract with good prospects of extension beyond that initial period, the Java Developer role makes you the latest addition to a well-resourced, market-leading team. With this team, you will design solutions, services and products right across the digital portfolio.
As Java Developer, you will be able to contribute your ideas while creating high-performance applications and having an impact on this key offshoot of the business. Using TDD methodologies, you will also contribute to the architecture and design of projects.
- Design and develop Java and Spring based application
- Contribute to innovation portfolio projects
- Utilise Agile TDD
- Input to architecture of solutions
- Suggest ideas and approaches to development
Skills / Experience:
- Java Developer – Java & Spring experience 3+ years
- Innovation Lab experience is preferred
EUR 350 – 420
For more information, contact Claire Murray confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or apply below with your CV.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org