Title: IT Business Analyst – ERP
- Leading Global Organisation
- Large scale projects
- Growth By acquisition-Rapid Expansion plans
This opportunity for a IT Business analyst takes place within one a multi stream Global Industry leading companies. The positions is based in North County Dublin. The company is rapidly expanding globally, due to dynamic growth structure, hence the requirement to upgrade existing legacies systems has become a major priority.
The IT Business Analyst will join a growing team in their Modern Dublin office. The Business Analyst will be a vital member of the team and will have extensive influence on the direction and success of the ERP implementations.
- Conduct process and Business analyse to ensure business initiatives align with the IT solutions
- Run workshops and gather requirements
- Document requirements throughout entire life cycle of project and post completion
- Review test plans
- Develop detailed implementation plans in conjunction with cross functional teams
- Provide input on process, procedures or new approaches.
- Experience as a BA/ERP analyst in system implementation projects
- Technical aptitude
- Supply Chain experience- Order management, warehousing, Manufacturing, and logistics a distint advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 65,000 – 75,000
For more information, contact Brendan Mullins confidentially on +353 1 649 8518 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org