Transformation Project – Finance
- Daily Rate Contract
- Long Term Engagement – Multi-Year
- Enterprise Level Engagement
This Project Manager / Consulting role is based with a specialist consultancy who has a strong reputation for the delivery of innovative process improvement projects. In this project. you will join an existing project team who are delivering a programme of process and strategic business improvement projects.
The scope of the programme is European wide, but there will be no requirement for travel from the Dublin West office. The projects will suit a Project Manager who either has previous experience in consulting or a background in Retail / FMCG. Ideally you enjoy change and process improvement projects that have a significant impact across an organisation. Some exposure to finance, order to cash and P2P projects would be an advantage.
The Programme will be significant and the projects will be structured within a PMO. This is a multi-year programme offered on a daily rate basis.
- Collaborate with an existing consultancy team
- Project Manage a project stream within a PMO environment
- Implement strong and robust project structures
- Use your knowledge of either process improvement or innovation
- 4 + years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in Consulting or FMCG or Finance projects
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 500 – 550 per day
For more information contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com