Data Architect Lead
- Progressive, award-winning start-up
- Autonomy to drive development
- Innovative Cloud-based solutions
One of Dublin’s hottest start-ups creates leading Cloud-based risk monitoring and compliance automation solutions, the foundation of its fantastic success in just a few short years.
If you want to join a team that’s as creative as it is full of potential, consider this Database Developer opportunity. As it’s a young company with bright things on the horizon, this role combines strategic decision making with the nitty gritty of designing and developing both existing products and new ones down the line.
With offices in Ireland, London and New York, the company has already picked up awards for its innovative solutions. As Database Developer, your core focus creating robust, performative data architectures, developing new, scalable features that are easily maintained and secured.
The Database Developer role has direct access to senior managers and stakeholders, interfacing with many areas and aspects of the organisation, including design, development and testing.
- Create data architectures for existing and new products
- Define and apply database standards and best practices
- Evaluate database infrastructure performance criteria
- Design DDL and DML for existing platform technology
- Build and manage databases for high performance infrastructure
Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years Relational Database experience – Postgres SQL
- Previous product experience
- Data Modelling and Architecture experience
- Leadership and Senior stakeholder management
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 55,000 – 70,000
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in Database and Business Intelligence recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other BI opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org