C# Software Engineer – Machine Learning
- Build a Machine Learning Platform
- Windows Environment
- Ground-Breaking Organisation
Irish organisation who provide Underwater Optical Imaging Systems for Machine Learning. This company has created the world’s first Subsea Imaging System which allows for massive volumes of data to be collected deep underwater, changing how image and measurement data is converted.
In this C# Software Engineer role you will be part of a team responsible for creating a full suite of subsea applications and technologies. You will complete mid-tier development on leading-edge software products and tools that interact and process data from embedded applications. You will also create UI’s for 2D & 3D visualisation including Machine Learning processes and gain exposure to machine vision algorithms.
• Build a Machine Learning Platform
• Gain exposure to machine vision algorithms
• Code in C#/C++ in a Windows environment
- Minimum 3+ years C# / C++ WinForms development experience
- Python – in addition to C# or C++
- Previous exposure to Image Processing or Machine Vision
- Knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra
- Developed UI’s for embedded devices
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 40,000 – 55,000 DOE
For more information contact Robyn de Brún confidentially on +353 1 649 8515 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for .Net Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other
.Net Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more .Net Development opportunities see: http://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com