C# developer | Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP)
- Dublin City Centre location, easy transport
- Thriving US owned software company
- Great work-life balance
Are you a C# .NET Developer with a passion for platform technology? Would you like to become part of a growing tech company with a fantastic team? Do you like to be in the thick of the action?
If this sounds like you, then why not apply for this exciting C# Developer role. As C# Developer, you will join a Dublin City Centre-based SaaS company. Your focus will be on the development of new features on the company’s SaaS platforms. You will maintain bandwidth for the platform and support the VPN agent.
The ideal candidate for the C# Developer position has strong experience with C# .NET, ADO.NET, Networking protocols and Remote Access Authentication tools. As C# Developer, you will join a tight-knit team in an IT-rich environment.
- Participate in software development projects
- Assist with development of new features
- Build and maintain software platform
- Design and code features and modules for the company SaaS platform
- Create bespoke software solutions for the telecom sector
- Collaborate with skilled professionals in an Agile development environment
Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years using C# .NET
- 4+ years’ experience with ADO.NET
- Experience with Networking Protocols – 9TCP, UDP, ICMP
- Experience with Remote Access Authentication Protocols e.g. RADIUS or similar
Salary / Remuneration:
- Bonus scheme
- Health / Life insurance
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Refreshments and office events
- Educational assistance
For more information, contact Emily Lo confidentially on +353 1 649 8507 or click below to apply with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting for .Net Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other .Net Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com