Business Analyst to Project Manager
- Dublin City Centre Location – Flexible Hours
- Indigenous Irish Company – high profile
- New Projects in the Digital Sphere
Well-known, established and with a strong pipeline of digital projects to tackle, this indigenous Irish organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join its team.
A diverse, ever-challenging role that spans both business analysis and project management – as Business Analyst, you will manage the planning, coordination and delivery of a variety of IT projects.
As Business Analyst, you will become a part of a small, collaborative team to gather information and requirements, scope, allocate resources and create documentation. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of projects with opportunities to upskill, progress and move into a Project Manager role.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Document functional and technical specifications
- Define project tasks and provide direction to the project team
- Manage budgets, resources and timelines
- Monitor and report on project progress
Skills / Experience:
- Business Analyst (3+ years)
- PM Exposure & Desire to Gain More Exposure in this Space
- Computer Science Background/Exposure to Web Development Ideal but not Essential
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – City Centre & Flexible Hours
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org