Business Analyst/Project Management
- Well-Funded Agile Software Product Company
- Client-Facing Position
- New Product Development & Mobile Devices
As a business analyst/project manager you will become part of a software house with its own product line and ERP system, and a huge multinational client base. It’s a chance to be part of a real Irish success story that’s gone from a hotly anticipated start-up to a world-leading software company in the travel space. You’ll join a relaxed environment that really fosters innovation and fresh thinking, demonstrated by its fantastic evolution over the past 5 years.
This business analyst/project management role is a client-facing one that will find you engaging with customers, gathering requirements, preparing functional documentation, and digging deep into the company’s market to identify the latest trends and innovations. It all takes place in a diverse agile environment, and gives the opportunity to meet with clients internationally on occasion.
- Take ownership of managing requirements and issues throughout the product life cycle
- Create functional specifications for new system designs, change requests and other business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, suppliers and other parties to create detailed project requirements
- Assist customers with the technology product rollout, advising them on operational changes they may need to make
- Conduct analysis of existing system modules, creating documentation and process flow diagrams
- Strong experience in a client-facing Business Analyst or Project Management role
- Consultancy Background
Salary / Remuneration: €55,000 – €65,000 with flexitime, creative environment and strong benefits package – South Dublin location
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org