- Excellent growth and advancement opportunity
- New, high impact projects
- Financial institution with excellent City Centre location
This Financial Services Leader is looking for a Junior Business Analyst who is passionate about delivering projects to a high standard and growing their career in an established, supportive banking environment.
This Business Analyst role perfectly suits someone who wants to progress in their BA career – you’ll benefits from the expertise and support of the Change team and participate in a variety of exciting new projects. The ideal candidate has some previous BA experience and knowledge of the banking sector.
As Business Analyst, your focus will be on analysing, defining and document business requirements for initiatives around process improvements and software delivery. You’ll establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders, collaborate with team members and contribute to all stages of the project lifecycle, from initiation to production and implementation.
- Define and document business requirements
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Support the project lifecycle in tandem with Delivery and test teams
- Monitor and report on project status
- Assist in the production of business cases and estimates
- Help to implement a testing strategy
Skills / Experience:
- Previous Business Analyst experience
- Banking experience ideal
- Payments backround
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact James Kinane confidentially on firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com