Title: Business Analyst
- Drive change in an established business
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Flexible hours / work-life balance
With this exciting Business Analyst role, you will facilitate change throughout one of Ireland’s major Financial Services organisations. A newly created role within an established, well-known company, the Business Analyst role is key to driving operational efficiencies across the business.
In a fast-paced environment with flexible hours and good work-life balance, the Business Analyst will take ownership of facilitating business change. You will conduct impact assessment, document functional requirements, and be involved in full cycle implementation.
The ideal candidate for the Business Analyst position has strong previous experience of a BA role, with knowledge of the Financial Services space, preferably insurance. This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact on an established business.
- Facilitate understanding of business requirements in conjunction with delivery teams
- Identify opportunities for improving products, services and business processes
- Define and document business, functional and technical requirements
- Coordinate business activities with business managers, business and IT teams
- Ensure solutions deliver business benefits to short timescales
- Assess and document operational / change impact
Skills / Experience:
- Previous Business Analyst / BA experience
- Financial Services experience – ideally in Insurance
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 – 55,000
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8518 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com