- Strong benefits package
- Flexible hours and supportive team environment
- Major change and innovation projects
Opportunity within a market-beating financial services firm. An opening for an experienced Business Analyst to make key contributions to strategic decision making and deployment of high-impact solutions.
The Business Analyst role takes place in an Agile-based environment that emphasises a culture of constant change, innovation and improvement. With deep involvement across the entire software development lifecycle, you will be responsible for identifying change requirements and conducting impact assessment. As Business Analyst, you document requirements and ensure their delivery to a high standard of quality by the IT teams.
The Business Analyst role suits a BA with experience of software development methodologies and preferably with exposure to the insurance sector. You will join a welcoming team and collaborate on a wide range of projects.
- Define objectives, requirements and success criteria
- Communicate to delivery teams
- Identify opportunities to use technology to improve processes
- Gather requirements using a variety of techniques
- Create UML diagrams and/or Agile stories
- Coordinate business teams to test and evaluate new function and applications
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years as Business Analyst
- Insurance experience ideal
- Exposure to software methodologies and QA
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – €60,000
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or email your CV to Anna.email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org