Business Analyst – Insurance
- Permanent Business Analyst Position with Good Scope for Career Development
- Opportunity to be Involved in New Product Launches & Development
- Join a Supportive & Close Knit Team of 6
This business analyst role offers you the opportunity to join a leading company ahead of the competition in Dublin. You will be involved on a high priority transformation programme which is now moving into the second stage. You will be involved in liaising with multi-disciplinary teams to identify new insurance policy and optimise processes. You will take an active role in identifying gaps and potential risks within current and future processes and also be involved in new product development. This role offers you the opportunity to join a supportive team whereby you can learn from more senior members, mentor junior team members and have a clear path and good scope for career progression. This company are ahead of the game and you will have the opportunity to play an integral role in the implementation of a new transformation programme as a business analyst.
- Join an established company ahead of competition as a permanent business analyst
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever changing environment
- Analyst current business strategies and provide input
- Optimise current and future processes
- Business Analyst 2-5 years experience
- FS Experience – Insurance Preferable
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €55,000 depending on experience with flexible working hours and a good work life balance
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com