- Join established Customer Experience team
- Thriving software provider
- Successful in world market
This organisation has enjoyed over 20 years of success in the market, operating in many different countries, languages and client companies. As Business Analyst, you will join this thriving organisation, based in Dublin 2, to help the team continue to build its innovative products.
This Business Analyst opportunity represents an important role for a BA who’s up to the challenge of participating in a wide variety of software implementation projects. Every client’s needs are different; as Business Analyst your role will be to engage closely with clients to understand, define and document their unique requirements and advise on how they can get the best out of the product.
As Business Analyst, you will join a focused team that endeavours to provide a great customer experience. The Business Analyst role suits someone with experience in client engagement and who is comfortable with complex tech products.
- Meet with clients to define requirements and issues
- Document business and functional requirements
- Map requirements to solutions
- Ensure delivery of functionalities to clients
- Participate in development reviews and testing
Skills / Experience:
- Business Analyst with client-facing experience
- Strong communicator
- Knowledge of business application of software
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000
- Excellent remuneration
- Health Insurance
- Up to 25 days annual holidays
- City centre location
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com